Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

What not to name your dog

Sent in by one of our more intellectual members "Just for a laugh".

Everybody who has a dog calls him "Rover" or "Boy". I call mine "Sex"!

Now Sex has been very embarassing to me. When I went to the city hall to renew his dog licence, I told the clerk that I would like a licence for Sex. He said, "I'd like to have one too". Then I said, "You don't understand. I've had Sex since I was nine years old". He said I must have been quite a kid.

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the motel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me, and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the place was for sex. I said, "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night". The clerk said, "Me too".



One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there, looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "But you don't understand. I had planned to have Sex before I was married". The judge said, "Me too".

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in this alley at 2 o'clock in the morning?" I said I was looking for Sex.

My case comes up Friday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really doing a great job on this site.Keep it up.

I will be very careful on the name I will give to my dog if I eventually gets one.

Welldone.

Chinwe Chiawa

Anonymous said...

ha ha how you thought of that.a reshreshing read,made me laugh.keep at it bro.-gwama