Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Tribute to Sista!

It is with a heavy heart that I bid farewell to a true friend! A stranger who became a colleague, a friend and then a sister! As one of the first people I met after arriving in Nigeria, Tina’s attitude and work-ethic impressed me! I saw a fighting spirit, a willingness to learn and grow! Her eyes sparkled, her smile mischievous and her passion unrivalled! 

Tina challenged me like none other, her sense of humour made Nigerian life easier and her ability to see the positive in any situation was admirable! We shared so many experiences opening hotels in Enugu, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos and Obudu! She was never afraid to roll up her sleeves and get on with the job at hand! 

We don’t know why God chose to take Tina this early but I am blessed to have known such a strong character! My condolences to BJ, Emeka and the extended family! 

RIP Sista!  ~Sven Goosen.

No comments: